Seafront modern off-plan villa with turn-key price of 700 000 eur
North and Middle Dalmatia›Sibenik
Distance to sea:
No. of bedrooms:
No. of bathrooms:
790 000 €
Gorgeous modern off-plan villa with swimming pool in Rogoznica area Sibenik region right by the beachline! Pleaceful area of Zatoglav!
Distance to Split Airport - 31 km.
Area of villa - 244 m2. Area of land plot - 471 m2. Turn-key price for finished villa - 700 000 eur
Villa project consists of three levels. First level: living room, dining room with kitchen area, bathroom, boiler room, pantry. Second level: two bedrooms en-suite, bathrooms, terrace, lounge. Third level: master bedroom with dressing room, bathroom, terrace.
Fantastic views of the sea. Modern design. Panoramic windows. The villa is offered under the terms of the off-plan construction. There is a plot and a project. Financing of construction is required.
Answers to the questions of the buyers regarding this villa for sale in Croatia:
-Is kitchen and sanitary equipment included? - Kitchen is not included in the price but the sanitary equipment is included.
- Is there a central heating system included? on Gas or electricity?- There is a central heating system (Altherma - electricity)
- Is the air conditioning included? Yes, air conditioning is included.
- Is the pool included? Yes, swimming pool is included in the price.
- What are the dimensions of he pool, is it mosaic or liner - The plan is to built a pool of approx. 7 m x 4 m (but the size can be adjusted to the wishes of the new owner)
- Is there a specification-list of the house (used materials) - There is a specification of used materials which includes following:
– SANITARIES: Villeroy & Boch Subway or Memento
– FAUCETS: Hans Grohe
– SHOWER CABIN, FLUSHER, COMPLETE WATER MATERIAL AND HEATING: Tech
– CERAMICS: Baldocer or other Italian or Spanish ceramics
– JOINERY aluminium, triple layer glazed glass
– HEAT PUMPS: Daikin or another top brand
– AIR CONDITIONING: Centrally positioned throughout the villa
– UNDERFLOOR HEATING: Set up throughout the villa
Why to buy real estate in Dalmatia?
Dalmatia is a long belt Adriatic coast extending from Zadar islands to the outskirts of Cavtat. It is the major part of Croatian seaside and without any doubt – the heart of it.
There are several towns in Dalmatia which are now the main areas of attraction for tourists due to their ancient history and unique extent of preservation. Narrow streets of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik are the same as they were in Medieval times. Stone-paved streets, attached Palazzo-style buildings, impressive Cathedrals and ruins dating back to the Greeks and the Romans create an unforgettable image of Dalmatia. Steady expansion of three airports of Zadar, Split (Kastela) and Dubrovnik (Cilipi) make Dalmatia more and more accessible. Modern highways connect Dalmatia to Zagreb and Europe. Infrastructure is rapidly developing with new 5-star resorts, large shopping molls opening every year, PLODINE, LIDL, KONZUM supermarket chains coming to every village.
But the main role still belongs to crystal clear sea with myriads of picturesque bays, handful of small islands and blue silhouettes of the coastal mountains. Intoxicating pine aroma makes you forget the noise of big cities. In couple of days spend in Dalmatia all the troubles and problems float away.
Updated on 02/16/2017
Overall additional expenses borne by the Buyer of real estate in
Croatia are approx. 8% of property cost: property transfer tax (4% of
property value), agency commission (3%+VAT on comission), advocate fee
(0,5-1%), notary fee and official certified translation expenses.
Brockerage agreement on 3% commission (+VAT) is signed prior to visiting