Excellent investment - seafront project of apart-building or mini-hotel construction - Omis Riviera offers Paul Cezanne colors to the eye
Plot of the FIRST line to the sea at Omis Riviera!
The property has its own coastline of 40 meters!
Stunning view of the sea!
The plot is 1703 m2.
Conveniently located about 300 meters from the center of the city with a public beach, restaurants and bars.
There is a project and construction permit for luxury building of 8 apartments with the following features:
- 8 apartments of 110 m2 with fantastic sea views can be built
- It is possible to divide the apartments in two halves, each of 55 m2, and increase the number of apartments to 16
- Another redistribution of the apartment is possible with a variation of the number of apartments from 8 to 16
- There is a private beach
- A relaxation area is available
- There is a swimming pool
- The project offers a garage for 6 parking spaces
Excellent investment offer.
The distance to the center of Split is about 35 km.
The distance to the international airport is about 45 km.
Omis riviera is now one of the most promising tourist destination in Croatia with growing investment potential. It is a belt between the mountains and the sea with romantic pebble beaches hidden within the pines, stretching from south outskirts of Split to the pictiresque turn to Makarska riviera. It is about 50 km of the old road along the sea to beautiful Brela. Previously, this road was the only way to Makarska riviera but now a new fast highway was built behild the mountains and Omis road became a peaceful local one connecting villages of Krilo Jesenice, Dugi Rat, Lokva Rogoznica, Medici, Mimice, Pisak and the local center Omis town, founded yet in ancient times and famous by it's medieval pirates of Cetina river. Beautiful sea views and overs over Brac island, exceptional feeling of tranquility and freedom are unique for Omis riviera.
The most remoted point of Omis riviera is no more than 50 km from the center of Split and less than 65 km from airport of Split (Kastela). This makes it logistically highly attractive for the tourist industry. It should also be mentioned that Podstrana is the last point on the way to this riviera where you can find large and well-known 4-5 star hotels. The rest of 50 km offer just small family-run hotels leaving the whole area open to larger players of tourist properties market. There is an evident lacuna to be filled as the tourist demand is much higher than supply here.
For a long time this area was superficially taken as some interim area between Split and Brela. Real estate in Omis riviera was definitely underestimated in all the segments. The investors should pay attention to the fact that here, in close vicinity to Split, there is a great deficit of modern seafront hotels, new high-class apart-buildings, new waterfront villas for sale.
Marusici, Stanici, Sumpetar, Ruskamen - each of these villages deserve decent 4-5 star hotel to be built and assemble the whole area as a multicultural center to intergate surrounding infrastructure.
It should be noted that 2017-2018 are the years of extensive growth of hotel industry in Croatia. Following the growth of occupancy rates for 8-10% per year and extension of tourist seasons, many investors turned to Croatia as a new EU member and previously undiscovered tourist market. Just a few most recent details:
- Hotel Salona Palace is to become a new jewel of anciel town of Salona near Split
- Hotel Villa Harmony is to open in Split suburb of Bacvice
- TUI Blue Jardan hotel in Tucepi was renovated and upgraded
- Amadria Park Hotel of 5 stars is to open in Zagreb in October
- Grand Hotel Imperial is to open on Rab island
- Valamar Argosy is under reconstruction in Dubrovnik
- Remisens Premium Villa Abbazia was opened recently in Opatija
- Valamar Girandella Maro suites is to become a new attraction of Rabac
- the older cinema in Zagreb is to host Cinema Zagreb Plant hotel
- Grand Hotel Park is planning to open it's doors in the end of 2019 to become a largest opening for 2018 in Croatia
- Falkensteiner Club hotel near Zadar reopens after redesign and modernization
- Costabella luxury resprt and spa near Rijeka is to become first luxury hard rock hotel in Croatia
There is no doubt that Croatian tourism is growing and this hotel for sale in Dalmatia is your chance to saddle your business luck.
Update of the data from 05/06 / 2018