Super-luxury apartment in the centre of Opatija just 100 meters from the sea
Super-luxury apartment in Opatija just 100 meters from the sea in a 5***** star residence with wonderful views.
Total surface of apartment is 120 sq.m. Surface is divided between entry hall, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, salon with open-plan kitchen and terrace.
There is a place in underground garage. Ground floor. APT 1.
- The slab of reinforced concrete with a high waterproof qualities + waterproofing (Voltex).
- The outher walls of the building are of reinforced concrete with a high waterproof thickness - t = 30 cm. The external waterproofing of the basement floors of the building is made of the polymer cement waterproofing materials (Plastivo 200), and is protected by a layer of thermal insulation of hard insulation foam - extruded polystyrene (insulation on the perimeter) 5 cm thick and molded polyethylene membrane of high hardness (HDPE - Guttabeta). Interior bearing walls are made of reinforced concrete. Internal storage compartments are made of foam concrete blocks Porotherm thickness - t = 10 cm. Vents and roof windows are made of reinforced concrete and covered with galvanized grids and networks, colored with plastic-coated colours.
- The external load-bearing walls of the building are made of reinforced concrete stamps (C25 / 30) thickness - t = 20 cm, and non-bearing walls of bricks Wienerberger Porotherm thickness - t = 20 cm; Structural walls between the apartments and the staircase walls are made of reinforced concrete thickness t = 20 cm, and partly of brick Wienerberger Porotherm thickness - t = 20 cm); Unsound inner walls are made of brick, thickness t = 10 cm.
- The ceiling panels are made of monolithic reinforced concrete stamps (C25 / 30) of thickness over the garage - 30 cm, and thickness above the other floors - 20 cm.
- The staircase of each floor of the residence consist of two monolithic reinforced arm and landings.
- The flooring of the roof is made of waterproof reinforced concrete with steam insulation (Alutrix), thermal insulation EPS-150 20 cm thick (the calculation of thermal insulation and building physics corresponds to A +), elastic waterproofing membrane based on EPDM (Resitrix SKW). Boundary walls between the parts of the terrace are made of reinforced concrete and separated from the building by thermal insulation. The floors of the roof terrace are made of ceramic granite 2 cm thick (Conca DV 09) to independent adjustable supports. The area for planting vegetation on the roof terraces is made of protective geo-textile (Elastosave ES 30), accumulation -drenage plates of renewed polystyrene (Floradrain FD-40E), with built-in system of porous splashing water (Aqua Spa) and a mixture of soil of the ZinCo company (Roof Garden).
- The prescribed classes of thermal insulation of the building is A +. The outer heat-insulating assembly comprises two mineral wool layers of different density (Rockwool Frontrock) thickness of 14 cm (+ 2 or + 4 cm, and contact facade mass of the company Sto (Sto level uni + Sto level Alpha - consisting of mortar - glue, systematic mesh facade fiberglass F110, tinted acrylic plaster - (Stolit K1.5 or Sto Milano) and colors (Metallic Lazura Sto).
- Windows and ramped-sliding doors are made of extruded aluminum profiles with thermal bridges of Alu K company with a special coating resistant to salt.>/p> For window and door profiles are used Alu K 77 IW ID. To create a facade of stairways are used Alu K SL 50th. To create a ramped-sliding doors are used Alu K SC 170 TT. In the residential part of the building glazing consists of three layers of glass with a special low-emission coating for protection from the sun: - for sliding walls (Sanguard clear 6 + 67 + 10 + tinted termix Low E 4 + 27 internal motorized blinds + 6 Low E). Internal blinds in the sliding doors are electrically operated with external control. - for windows (Sanguard clear 67 4 + 16 termix tinted Low E + 4 + 16 + PVC tinted Low E). All the windows in the residential part of the villa are equipped with external blinds on electric drive and external control. Also, all the windows in a residential part of the building are equipped with the anti-mosquito net - Adriatic window. Sliding doors are equipped with anti-mosquito nets on special request of the buyer. The installation of the window and door construction is made bythe mounting system RAL with the additional sealing of all exterior construction sites and was carried out with the construction materials of the company Kerakoll (Nanoflex). When creating the facade construction staircases were used in two layers of glass (Low E 4.4.1 + 16 dimmed termix + 8 Sungard clear 67 ESG). The design of the windows on the facade wall of the staircase is made, according to the project, automatically opening the upper windows for smoke extraction in case of fire.
- The front doors are made of metal with integrated electric lock, opening system with hand-held transmitter (key) and video color system protected against vandalism. The outside sliding glass entrance doors are equipped with automatic sensor opening on movement. The inside front door are equipped with a video system in color and electric lock opening with hand-held transmitter. The entrance cowl is a mosaic of stone with decorative elements Patch of the company Petra Antiqua, the floor at the entrance is decorated with colorful mosaics - terrazzo veneziano. The access to the underground garage in the residence is equipped with an automatic door opening via hand transmitter and a video system in color.
- All ceilings are made using the system of dry construction of the company Fassa Bortolo. It is used waterproof material Gipsolignum of high density and hardness. Vertical communication channel in the lobby corridor is insulated with double-layer barrier plaster branded Regips.
More details available upon request.