Luxury apartment in Diocletian palace. Former residence of Napoleon marshal with true elements of decoration and pieces of furniture.
Museum property for sale in Split centre!
Luxury apartment of 145 m2 within Diocletian palace! Former residence of Napoleon marshal with true elements of decoration and pieces of furniture which date back to ХVIII-XIX centuries.
Fantastic high ceilings, grand chimney, solid windows.
Apartment has official category of 3 stars and is rented out for 800-1000 eur per overnight in high season. Excellent profitability!
Given full occupancy during 3 months a year - it is 9,5% per income annum!
Apartment has spacious salon, balcony, two bedrooms, bathroom and hall.
It is possible to purchase it with two neighbouring apartments of the palazzo for 1 550 000 eur.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre
Update of 23/01/2017