Lux hotel with stunning panoramic sea view, Opatija
Distance to sea:
12 000 000 €
A magnificent building of the LUX class in the heart of Opatija, 200 meters from the sea!
The building offers 15 suites of the LUX class according to the highest standard of the 5-star category.
Apartments penthouse with panoramic terraces and bubble bath.
Magnificent view of the sea.
Distinctive features of the building:
- underground garage - garage parking system Wohr
- radio controlled door system
- Elevators Kone Eco 500 premium
- video surveillance system
- alarm system
- the possibility of a wood burning fireplace in each apartment
- satellite television, satellite transmission ASTRA 19.2, HOTBIRD 13.0 and EUTELSAT 16.0
- lighting devices Platek, Luce & Light, Macrolux
- strong current network
- underground connection of a fiber-optic cable (super-fast Internet)
- a system of porous garden irrigation
- kitchens Varenna / Dada / Valcucine / Arrital, appliances Miele
- anti-burglar and fireproof doors Luadi
- built-in closet Poliform / Molteni / Lema
- sanitary ceramics Villeroy & Boch
- shower plumbing fixtures and fittings by Grohe and Hansgrohe
- energy certificate of class A
Ideal for the concept of a presidential-level boutique hotel.
Opatija is one of the most popular spa places in Croatia for the past 150 years. Magnificent subtropical climate, Austro-Hungarian architecture, twelve kilometer promenade along the sea, an abundance of big names are just some of the reasons for popularity. The main residential and tourist fund of Opatija is old enough. Therefore, any new facility in the city center is a kind of pearl in the market. This building is precious in every respect, because it combines the exclusivity of the location with the unique quality of construction for Croatia. There is no second such facility on the market. Zagreb Airport is 185 km away.
Update of the data from 01/23/2018
Overall additional expenses borne by the Buyer of real estate in Croatia are approx. 7% of property cost: property transfer tax (3% of property value), agency/brokerage commission (3%+VAT on comission), advocate fee (cca 1%), notary fee, court registration fee and official certified translation expenses. Agency/brockerage agreement on 3% commission (+VAT) is signed prior to visiting properties.