Excellent property for development in Split area! Seafront resort for renovation (45 +200 rooms)!
Magnificent seafront hotel complex!
Coming directly to the beach with a pier nearby! There is a chance to get marina zone and beach into concession!
Fantastic property which combines 1/ready-made functioning NEW seafront hotel of 45 rooms with 2/ possibility to add 200 more rooms in the neighbouring building and develop large territory with all kinds of 4-5 star resort facilities.
Possibility to convert it into 4-5 star resort, perfect location between Trogir and Split not far from international airport of Split!
Land plot of 8000 m2 in T1 zone meant for hotels. Part of the plot is in R3 zone- beachline.
Local plan has foreseen the construction of large new hotel with swimming pool of over 500 m2. Max height of buildings - 7 floors including three underground levels.
! Frontline building is already renovated. It has 45 rooms, reception, lobby and restaurant on the ground floor.
! Second line bigger building for renovation (it is supposed to have 200 rooms and infrastructure facilities).
Excellent investment in proper place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a bank credit for 2 mln euro which needs to be solved, it is one of the reasons for sale.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre