City new hotel in the centre of Split!
Excellent hotel of 4 stars category in the very centre of Split!
Price went down from 4 mln eura to 3,8 mln eura!
Hotel building is recently renovated and is currently offering 14 spacious rooms with bathrooms, reception working 24 hours, cafe-bar and restaurant with open summer terrace. There is a choice of single, double, triple and family rooms and lux suits.
All rooms are equipped with AC, wifi. Parking is 20 meters away from hotel.
It is about 200 meters from ramparts of Diokletian Palace and about 500-600 meters from Riva of Split.
Very high estimates of hotel on booking.com and other Internet booking resources.
Hotel has 2 mln bank credit which can be transferred to the buyer of this hotel in Croatia.
So, bank financing issue is already solved!
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split