Great city-hotel in the centre of booming Split!
Great 4 star hotel in the centre of Split with rising occupancy rate!
69% annual occupancy rate in 2014 and 72% occupancy rate in 2015!
Opened 365 days a year!
Just 5 min walk from Diocletian palace and a cast away from city beaches. Excellent location.
33 double rooms equipped with air-conditioning, WIFI.
Double, triple and family rooms to accomodate 71 persons at once.
Restaurant for 60 seats.
Conference hall for 40 seats.
Private parking which is highly important for the centre of Split.
Hotel is built in 2001 and fully renovated in 2007.
Hotel has 14 full-time employees.
Offer are considered starting from 4,8 mln euro.
ADRIONIKA specialists are working hard to provide you with the best selection of hotels for sale in Croatia along the coast!
Hotels and touristic business are the best investment in Croatia, this segment is rising 3-5% every year.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre
Info updated 03/02/2017