Typically Croatian - seafront multifunctional building on super-popular Sibenik riviera!
Typically Croatian and still outstanding seafront property - real estate object on the first line of the sea in Zablache near Sibenik!
The total area of the building is 1200 m2, the land plot is 2000 m2.
The building was originally built around 1800, then it was rebuilt and used as a mill.
In 1984-1986 years it was a super-popular youth venue and a disco by Midnight Disco. Before the war in 1991 it was the most popular entertainment destination for the whole region of Sibenik. Parents of modern young people in Croatia remember this place quite well.
Super-popular zone, thanks to its proximity to such centers of attraction as Sibenik with its cathedral of Yuri of Dalmatia, included in the UNESCO treasury, the Krka nature park and waterfalls, the myriad islands of the Kornati reserve, the Solaris spa and other sights.
The complex consists of several buildings:
1. The building with a restaurant, bar, kitchen, bathrooms, storage and refrigeration facilities on the lower level, a two-level disco with its storerooms, storage and sanitary facilities, as well as three completely renovated apartments for 2-3 bedrooms each.
2. The building with an ice cream corner, a cafe, a pizza oven, a bar counter, warehouses and sanitary facilities.
3. The courtyard used to organize concerts, presentations and as a dance floor.
There are two entrances for cars.
There are several options for using a complex of buildings:
1. A mini-hotel in a boutique style with a restaurant, a cafe, a spa area.
2. Spa center with restaurant, bar, entertainment area.
3. An entertainment center with a restaurant, a bar, a disco, a presentation room and so on.
It can be also bowling center, fight club, dance studio, etc.
Distance to Trogir and airport of Split about 52 km.
Updating of the data from 06/07/2018