Fantastic seafront land for sale on Omis riviera near beachline - meant for apart-hotel construction!
Beautiful land of the FIRST LINE of the sea on the Omis Riviera right at the beach!
The area is 1350 m2, the plot is urbanized. There is a road and full infrastructure.
Ideal location for quick permission to build and start construction!
The plot faces a gorgeous sandy beach!
A lot of greenery around!
- maximum number of floors: basement + 3 floors
- maximum gross construction area: 780 m2
- maximum netto area excluding terraces and other auxiliary elements: 585 m2
- possible number of parking spaces: 15
The ideal location for an apart-hotel. The site has a tourist destination (T2). The municipality of Omiha provided for the construction of tourist apartments on this site.
Price: 850 euro per m2
Split airport approx. 40 km.
Omis riviera is now one of the most promising tourist destination in Croatia with growing investment potential. It is a belt between the mountains and the sea with romantic pebble beaches hidden within the pines, stretching from south outskirts of Split to the pictiresque turn to Makarska riviera. It is about 50 km of the old road along the sea to beautiful Brela. Previously, this road was the only way to Makarska riviera but now a new fast highway was built behild the mountains and Omis road became a peaceful local one connecting villages of Krilo Jesenice, Dugi Rat, Lokva Rogoznica, Medici, Mimice, Pisak and the local center Omis town, founded yet in ancient times and famous by it's medieval pirates of Cetina river. Beautiful sea views and overs over Brac island, exceptional feeling of tranquility and freedom are unique for Omis riviera.
The most remoted point of Omis riviera is no more than 50 km from the center of Split and less than 65 km from airport of Split (Kastela). This makes it logistically highly attractive for the tourist industry. It should also be mentioned that Podstrana is the last point on the way to this riviera where you can find large and well-known 4-5 star hotels. The rest of 50 km offer just small family-run hotels leaving the whole area open to larger players of tourist properties market. There is an evident lacuna to be filled as the tourist demand is much higher than supply here.
For a long time this area was superficially taken as some interim area between Split and Brela. Real estate in Omis riviera was definitely underestimated in all the segments. The investors should pay attention to the fact that here, in close vicinity to Split, there is a great deficit of modern seafront hotels, new high-class apart-buildings, new waterfront villas for sale.
Marusici, Stanici, Sumpetar, Ruskamen - each of these villages deserve decent 4-5 star hotel to be built and assemble the whole area as a multicultural center to intergate surrounding infrastructure.
It should be noted that 2017-2018 are the years of extensive growth of hotel industry in Croatia. Following the growth of occupancy rates for 8-10% per year and extension of tourist seasons, many investors turned to Croatia as a new EU member and previously undiscovered tourist market. Just a few most recent details:
- Hotel Salona Palace is to become a new jewel of anciel town of Salona near Split
- Hotel Villa Harmony is to open in Split suburb of Bacvice
- TUI Blue Jardan hotel in Tucepi was renovated and upgraded
- Amadria Park Hotel of 5 stars is to open in Zagreb in October
- Grand Hotel Imperial is to open on Rab island
- Valamar Argosy is under reconstruction in Dubrovnik
- Remisens Premium Villa Abbazia was opened recently in Opatija
- Valamar Girandella Maro suites is to become a new attraction of Rabac
- the older cinema in Zagreb is to host Cinema Zagreb Plant hotel
- Grand Hotel Park is planning to open it's doors in the end of 2019 to become a largest opening for 2018 in Croatia
- Falkensteiner Club hotel near Zadar reopens after redesign and modernization
- Costabella luxury resprt and spa near Rijeka is to become first luxury hard rock hotel in Croatia
There is no doubt that Croatian tourism is growing and this hotel for sale in Dalmatia is your chance to saddle your business luck.
Updating of the data from 07/18/2018