Great SEAFRONT development plot in suburb of SPlit- Kastel Stari!
Great SEAFRONT development plot in suburb of Split- Kastel Stari!
This area is inhabited already for two thousand years, seven Kastels (castles) were the jewels of Medieval Times in Croatia. Kastel Stari was one of them. In older times people knew where to reside - close to big centre like Split, by the sea, next to pebble beach. This land plot is almost the last urbanized land plot at the riviera zoned for T2 purposes - touristic villas and apart-hotels (it is possible to change the zoning for T1- construction of hotel).
Total surface is 6486 m2. It is including beach line of 125 meters.
The plot is flat and easy for construction.
It is just 5 km from international airport of Split.
Price per m2 is about 500 eur (depending on the lot bought as it is possible to cut the land plot into pieces and buy smaller plot than 6486 m2).
Overall price is 3 243 000 eur (dicsussible).
There is a possibility to purchase land plots from 1528 m2 with it's beach line of 25 meters. In this case the price of 1528 m2 land plot is 764 ooo eur.
There is also a possibility to purchase land plots of neighbours and increase the plot ip to 12000 m2.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre
Update of 28.03.2017