Seafront villa on Ciovo with wonderful sea views!
Charming villa with swimming pool DIRECTLY on the sea on CIovo Peninsula!
It has two levels with glamorous terraces overlooking the sea.
Villa has total surface of approx. 300 m2 and a land plot of 500 m2 which is big enough for swimming pool of m2 with whirlpool option, summer kitchen, barbecue zone, landscaped garden.
First level: salon with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, laundry and terrace.
Second level: spacious salon with chimney, dining area with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, sauna and terrace with barbecue.
It is possible to accomodate 12 people on the villa.
Parking lot for 2 cars is 20 meters away from the villa.
- fully furnished
- floor heating
- fully equipped (all necessary technics present and operational)
It is one of the most peaceful, calm and green areas of Ciovo which has become a peninsula due a bridge in Trogir. There is a new second bridge being constructed to finally turn Ciovo into a true mainland.
Dalmatia is a long belt of Adriatic coast extending from Zadar islands to the outskirts of Cavtat. It is the major part of Croatian seaside and without any doubt – the heart of it.
There are several towns in Dalmatia which are now the main areas of attraction for tourists due to their ancient history and unique extent of preservation. Narrow streets of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik are the same as they were in Medieval times. Stone-paved streets, attached Palazzo-style buildings, impressive Cathedrals and ruins dating back to the Greeks and the Romans create an unforgettable image of Dalmatia.
Steady expansion of three airports of Zadar, Split (Kastela) and Dubrovnik (Cilipi) make Dalmatia more and more accessible. Modern highways connect Dalmatia to Zagreb and Europe.
Infrastructure is rapidly developing with new 5-star resorts, large shopping molls opening every year, PLODINE, LIDL, KONZUM supermarket chains coming to every village.
But the main role still belongs to crystal clear sea with myriads of picturesque bays, handful of small islands and blue silhouettes of the coastal mountains. Intoxicating pine aroma makes you forget the noise of big cities. In couple of days spend in Dalmatia all the troubles and problems float away.
Why to buy villa on Ciovo? Why to invest on Ciovo?
Why to purchase real estate on Ciovo near Trogir?
- Trogir is an eternal attractions ofor millions of tourists - and tourism is always a drive to real estate in Croatia, booming of touristic areas push real prices up
- close vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), 10-20 km depending upon the point on Ciovo map
- Trogir luxury marina is nearby if you have a boat
- peaceful green area rather close to Split - busy city, second large in Croatia
- second bridge is being built to start functioning in 2018 - it will improve connectivity of Ciovo island to mainland and make Ciovo a real peninsula
- Ciovo had been inhabited for a long time, thus infrastructure is well developed including multiple restaurants, bars, supermarkets, etc.
- Ciovo is becoming prestigious place, sea belt is now decorated by luxury seafront villas and high class apartments (so Ciovo is becoming 4-5 star destination)
- all above is a solid ground for further rise in prices for real estate on Ciovo, any type of real estate is a good investment
- any property on Ciovo has excellent rental and re-sale potential
Data update of 14/07/2018