Light bright hotel in Pula area just 200 meters from the sea
2 178 000 €
Distance to sea:
1 000 sqm
Bright mini-hotel of 20 rooms just 200 meters from the sea in Pula area!
Total surface is 1000 sq.m.
This excellent touristic property offers:
- 20 rooms with bathrooms and balconies
- additional owners' apartment of 110 sq.m.
- retaurant for 40+ people with kitchen, storage spaces, 2 wc, shower
- spacious parking for more than 7 cars
- additional smaller house of 32 sq.m. with one-bedroom apartment
- Internet, SAT TV
Given the rising popularity of Medulin, it is gorgeous touristic investment.
Overall additional expenses borne by the Buyer of real estate in Croatia are around 7% of property cost in total, which includes: property transfer tax (3% of property value), agency/brokerage commission (3%+VAT on commission), advocate fee (cca 1%), notary fee, court registration fee and official certified translation expenses. Agency/brokerage agreement is signed prior to visiting properties.