Adrionika is an international real estate consulting center. Today we can offer our clients the widest range of real estate for sale in Croatia across the country from Dubrovnik with its famous old town and port, Makarska and Split to Pula and Umag, where you can buy a house in Istria. First of all, we take care of our customers by selecting only the best items on the market for them. Whatever they are: villas, old stone houses, new buildings, apartments, hotels, mini-hotels, building plots, farmland, etc. Most of them have a nice sea view and some of them are offers right by the sea, which are listed in special section on our website. Real estate in Croatia has a unique charm that only the chosen ones can understand and will always have value. And not just in money. You may feel it yourself if you buy a property in Croatia with the help of professionals.
- Croatia is a unique and almost non-urbanized coast in the heart of Europe
- It has the most transparent sea ever within the whole Mediterranean with visibility up to 60 meters
- It is located just a few hours distance by car from Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Poland
- It is recognized as one of the best European holiday destinations with BLUE flags beaches
- It is also a name to UNESCO protected ancient roman towns and medeival castles breathing freedom and memory
- It is a country of fantastic seashore decorated by 1185 picturesque islands
- Croatian fortress of Dubrovnik, Colosseum in Pula will be at your feet
- It is a piece of paradise once discovered by Bernard Shaw, James Joyce, Anton Chekhov...
- It has one house with an ancient inscription "I am happy to find myself in this place of the world"
- It is a country once won in a chess game by a very clever governor
- Croatian Island of Hvar was included into the number of 10 most beautiful islands in the world but we believe it is unsurpassible
- It is a destination of ideal comfortable climate mixing the sea and mountains into the cocktail of beauty
- It is a place of unforgettable impressions of the sea: wonderful windsurfing, diving, yachting
- Croatian coastline is so much indented that straight 600 km turned to become 1778 km with numerous bays and capes
- It is a place you come to breathe the aroma of pines, to hear cicadas, to see the sun sinking into the sea and to feel yourself happy
- It opened it's airspace to Cheap Ryanair and other discounters' flights directly to the coast of Adriatic sea. Real estate in Croatia has now great growth potential. It is always a matter of love, so listen to the voice of your heart...
We promise that you will fall in love with Croatia once you come... and this love will never leave you.